Wednesday 18 June 2014

Subordinating Conjunctions.

Subordinating conjunctions at the start:
1. While I was doing jobs for my Mum, my sister was on her laptop watching Youtube.

2. Since my I'm not going to my Dad's this weekend, I'll go for two nights next weekend!

3. If I get a silver or gold in science fair, then my Mum's going to buy me a playstation 3 game.

4. Although my Brother is really annoying, I still play his games with him.

5. As soon as my Brother went to his friends house, my house was silent.

Subordinating conjunctions in the middle:
6. I'm going to my friend Georges this weekend unless, I have to go to Storm's for science fair.

7. Today I started to stay away from sugar for a year because, I want to stay healthy.

8. I'm going to go to Ryan's house in the weekend, even if I have to go to church first. 

9. I am allowed to go to my friends house in the weekend now that I have done enough science fair. 

10. I'm going to finish my science fair, even though I only have 4 DAYS!

Subordinating conjunctions:
While
Since
If
Although
As soon as
Unless
Because
Even if
Now that

No comments:

Post a Comment