Sunday 22 June 2014

Scam Letter.

Link To letter.

Summarise who this letter is from, who it is to, and what it is about.
Emily Park. (Fake)
Peoples emails they have bought off websites.
The letter is saying that if you have been scammed, This FBI lady will help you get your money back but you only have to pay $250. (And get no money back).

What are 2 reasons you know that this letter is a scam.
- The person writing puts two different emails for her email.

- At the end she says thank you and God bless you. Why would anyone say that when your telling them to get your own money back. By calling this person your not helping "Emily Park" in any way. She's saying thank you for you giving her $250.0

Give 2 pieces of evidence (excerpts of sentences) that prove that this letter is a scam.
- "Emily Park <annie@luckyconcord.com>" and "my email address is (emilypark381@yahoo.com)"
- "She said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake that I should fly down to Nigeria to see things for myself which I did and she took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment." This is not a proper sentence.

Describe a scam or prank you have heard about or been subject to.
When I go on a site sometimes it says, "Well done, you're our one millionth viewer. Click here for your prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment