Monday 9 June 2014

How to Video.



RATING
0 - 3

0 = not done 
3 = extremely well done

- Do I have a title slide? 3-3
- Do I have subtitles for the steps? 2-3
- How well does the voiceover timing match the photos? 2-3
- How well do the photos match the script? 2-3
- Are the photos well focused? 3-3
- Is the audio clear? 2-3

Reflection
A strength was that there was no fuzzy audio and You can hear me and Tyler clearly.
A problem we overcame was that our photos didn't match the script so on the last day to take new photos.
Our best shot was Tyler, Hamish and I playing soccer because it is a clear photo of all three of us and it clearly shows me joining in Hamish and Tyler's game.
A piece of advice I would give to next year’s class making How to Videos is make sure that you get a good set of photos that match the script really well. Try and get more then two photos for each step as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment