Wednesday 21 May 2014

200 Word Short Story.

Today for Daily Blog Post, we had to right a 200 word story about one of the topics our teacher gave us. I chose A stolen ring, a fear of spiders and a sinister stranger.
Here it is:

One day I was walking down to the corner store to buy some groceries. I was nearly there when someone bumped into me and my ring slipped off, I went to pick it up when that person came up behind me and pushed me over, grabbed the ring and started running. I got up and chased after them, that was my engagement ring and I wanted it back.

I figured he wanted that ring because I was gaining on the thief but he turned right and ran down the alleyway. I suddenly slowed down, “Not the alleyway.” This alleyway I stayed as far as I could from because, My worst fear, spiders. I hate spiders. The problem was that this alley way was filled with spiders. So much that everyone called it “spider lane”. So I tried to run around the building on the path and catch up with him but by the time I got there I saw a car, driving away, as fast as it could. I was so disappointed. I wondered what my fiance would say. Then I realised I could go back to my car and chase him but then it would take too long anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment