Sunday 7 September 2014

Dialogue

"
"Hey," said Bob.
"Hi," replied Jerry.
"Had a good sleep?" asked Bob.
"No," mumbled Jerry.
"Why not?" asked Bob.
"Well, I kept nearly falling of the tree!" yelled Jerry.
"Why didn't you move to a different spot?" questioned Bob.
"What?" said Jerry.
"Why didn't you move to a different spot?"shouted Bob.
"What are we talking about again?" asked Jerry.
"I don't know how you forget something that quickly, you must be REALLY stupid," said Bob.
"I dunno, what are we talking about again?" asked Jerry.
"GRRRR, I can't do it anymore Jerry! you're to STUPID," shouted Bob.
"Whats for dinner?' asked Jerry.
"Exactly what I'm talking about, we haven't had breakfast yet!" yelled Bob
"Whats breakfast?" questioned Jerry.
"Wait, where's Bob gone?" Jerry said to himself.
"I'm seriously right here you idiot!" shouted Bob.
"That's it, have a nice life without me Jerry, said Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment