There, they’re and their. Research and find out when you should use these 3 homonyms.
When should you use they're?
We should use they're when we mean they are.
1. They're playing on the computers.
2. They're jumping on the trampoline.
When should you use their?
When you are talking about someones belongings or possessions.
1. Hey thats their computer.
2. Their house is awesome!
When should you use there?
When we are referring to a place.
1. Wouldn't it be hard to live over there?
2. Your phone is over there.
Exercise 1: 90%
Exercise 2: 9/10